20 April 2012

Blog of the Week: Bending the Spine

Wow! It has been a hugely busy couple of weeks. I even missed last week's blog of the week. We have bought a total of two houses in the past couple of weeks - one didn't pass the inspection. It has been a lot of travelling as well. Thank you all for bearing with me.

This week I want to introduce any of you that haven't met Rebecca yet, to Bending the Spine.




It is Bending the Spine's first blogoversary and I am amazed it has only been a year. This blog is so well done! The reviews are professional and interesting; the look is fabulous and it can change depending on the season which makes Rebecca my hero(ine)! There is no way I am that talented. She even has giveaways and hosts tours. If you haven't checked out this fantabulous blog yet - well, what are you waiting for?

4 comments:

  1. Cutest button ever! I have to go over at once

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, You are so awesome!!! Thanks so much:) I am honored. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Here's your chance to voice your opinion. We all have them. I'd love to hear yours. I try to respond to all comments so please check back if you are interested in that.