27 April 2012

Blog of the Week: A Bookish Affair

Welcome to Blog of the Week! If anyone is new, this is a weekly post to introduce others to blogs I love. This week, I'd like to tell you about A Bookish Affair. Meg has this amazing way of doing her reviews and I love it! She starts out by telling us the basics (publisher, number of pages, etc) then moves on to the cover - and then the fun begins! She continues with the heading 'Why you are reading this book' which gives a bit of a peek as to who might be interested in this book. For example, under this heading there are a couple of points that may include: because you like historical fiction or because you like strong female characters - you get the idea. After that she moves into the review part. It is so nice to be able to tell at a glance what might interest me about the book.

To paraphrase the quote that heads her blog page: Sometimes reading a good [blog] can be like a great love affair. Check out A Bookish Affair and start yours today!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I'm really touched that I'm your blog of the week. You've made me blush!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can already see that she is reading good books so i should take a look :)

    ReplyDelete

Here's your chance to voice your opinion. We all have them. I'd love to hear yours. I try to respond to all comments so please check back if you are interested in that.